98% off for a limited time
2. Website QA for Web Designers:
This course will show you a few tips and tricks to working with a web developer including the best way to make live website adjustments and sharing the changes you've introduced with your developer.
3. HTML 101: A Beginner's Guide to Coding:
In this brief course, you're gonna learn everything you need to know about HTML and provide you with the skill you need to continue learning more advanced HTML.
4. HTML 201: Intermediate level HTML:
It will tackle things like internal page links, favicons, asset pathing, tables, beginner-friendly CSS, HTML entities, form and form elements such as input fields and dropdown menus, and how to embed a YouTube video.
5. CSS 101: A Beginner's Guide to Beautiful Websites:
It will dive into CSS properties such as font colors and sizes, background colors and images, height and width, padding and margin, borders and rounding borders, display properties, floating elements, and much more.
6. CSS 201: Intermediate level CSS:
This is the second step in being able to write really powerful CSS and making your websites look amazing! This course starts by quickly reviewing some of the things discussed in CSS 101.
7. CSS 301: Responsive Web Design:
This is the "final step" when learning CSS – how to make your website "responsive".
8. Understanding How Websites Work:
Learn how your computer (and web browser) communicate with a website.
9. Web Development Fundamentals:
It will explain the terminology and common words used in the industry later, it will dive into open source and what it is, why it's important, and what companies are looking for in open source contributions.
10. HTML5 Canvas Element: Quick Introduction to Canvas HTML5:
11. HTML5 Canvas: Create 5 Games & 5 Projects:
This is a hands-on course that will help you put your HTML5 skills and knowledge into practice. In this course, you will create 5 Canvas-based games.
This course will help you learn about game design and teach you the steps to create fully-functional games from start to finish.
14. How to Get a Job as a Web Developer:
It'll change the way you look for a job as a web developer!